Wednesday, September 14, 2011

fine dining

Finally treated my wife to a Restaurant in San Leandro, Paradiso on Bancroft ave.





Our meal started with dungeness crab with avocado, grapefruit, orange slices and mango. The Mrs. had Cesar salad and of course, bread and butter ( my son called it breed when he was 2). our main courses were, rib eye steak for the Mrs, and fettuccine w/smoked salmon for  the Husband. All delicious and worth, I think the wait which was too long.  Now for dee-sert which on the website has molten cake w/vanilla gellato and warm apple crisp also w/gellato. No longer on the menu....we gasp....I opt for cherry blueberry cobbler and Tiramisu for the Mrs.....we ate it....okay... we will return because the food and atmosphere we did enjoy, but I will speak to someone about the menu over site and lack of attention, before we are seated

No comments:

Post a Comment